Friday, April 26, 2013

Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Linky! One year Ago...

...the world lost a very special person.  While the seconds, the minutes, the hours, the days and the months have passed and our lives have continued on, her memory lives strong in each and every one of us.


I feel a warmth around me

like your presence is so near,

And I close my eyes to visualize
your face when you were here,
I endure the times we spent together
and they are locked inside ..........

Now Let's ROCK!!

Come join me and Becca from Because I'm the Mommy and link up to our Playlist of songs that make US sing!  Here are just a few guidelines or at this point...forget the "rules" and just link up!!!

1. Please Join the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new joiner please leave us a comment so we can join you back!

2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!

3. Add your link to the "Playlist"

4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.

5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too! 
 



Rhonda LOVED Guns and Roses. So this one is for her. 

Rock On People...Life is TOO Short to Sit In a Corner & My Friend NEVER Sat In a Corner...N-E-V-E-R!!

2 comments:

  1. You are right Ginger, my sister never did sit in the corner. I miss her more then any word could ever describe. She had great prople in her life, and we are all thankful for her friendships

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ging. Thought of you TONS yesterday and wanted to hug you so tight when I saw you but didn't want to bring on the tears at 6:30 am lol.. know I thought of you... I didn't know Rhonda very well personally but had the honor of meeting her a few times at your place - I believe all were parties LOL some a little more "adult" themed than others LOL She was HILARIOUS! And such a big personality (and that's meant in a good way lol)
    Over the past year I've been part of your FB page in memory of Rhonda and it truly speaks to her and all of the lives she touched. You are ALL still so much involved with her life as it continues on through memories, her son, her friends and family. So many of you still talk to her and share memories...it truly speaks to the kind of person she was in her time here and how important she was to so many people. Many of us lose people we love (we all do at some point) and i'm blown away at how much you've all continued to keep her in your life. It's as if she's still here and that's amazing! You all truly have a special friend in her and I'm sure she's feeling the same way. I hope I'm able to touch the lives of my friends and family the way she's done for you all xo

    Love you Ging!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...