Friday, October 12, 2012

F.A.T. Friday! Where have I been? Hmmmm....

Welcome to my weekly (well, not recently...my bad) edition of F.A.T. Friday.  No, not FAT as in F-A-T but as in Forging Ahead Together to get/stay healthy!!  

Where oh where have my F.A.T Friday posts been?  What have I been up too?  Well, I have been a very naughty girl.  I have not been committed to forging ahead together to a healthy lifestyle.  Nope.  Not.At.All.

But that was then and this is now.  I have pulled up my big girl panties...literally...and have returned to the one place I know works for me...the Dr. B. clinic.  After almost 5 weeks, I hung my head in shame, actually more is disappointment for my lack of dedication to eating properly, stepped on the scale and took it like "man".

I am up a whopping 5.6 pounds and while I have enjoyed the life of eating pretty much what I want and loving my red wine, it's so wasn't  worth the set back.  I leave for Florida in just over two months and my goal is to get down another 30 pounds.  Shopping in the States is so much fun and cheap!  I want to be able to get a new wardrobe and in order to be able to do that I must stay focused!

So...I am back...again!  Here's to keeping on track and focused...

Without further ado, here are this weeks weigh in stats:


Week #12 (on program)- Wednesday October 10, 2012

Start Weight: 282 pounds

Goal Weight: 150 pounds

Last Week's Weight: 238.4 pounds

Current Weight: 244.0 pounds

Weight Lost this Week: + 5.6 pounds 

Total Lost to Date: 38 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...