Saturday, June 25, 2011

Songs That Make Me Sing Saturday!

I LOVE to sing.  I CAN'T sing.  But I LOVE to sing.  I like pretty much all types of music with the exception of classical, I guess I am not refined enough to appreciate it...LOL.

If I knew how to create a Blog Hop I would because I think that would be lotsa fun to see what songs make other people sing.  Until I get that figured out...I am posting Mrs. Robinson by Simon and Garfunkel.  After my OWN Mrs. Robinson experience this week, I just had to get my Greatest Hits CD out and "belt-out" some of those songs! (The kids had a blast dancing while mom sang.)  You can read all about that post here  http://justanothermomoftwins2.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-kinda-feel-like-mrs-robinson_22.html ,

Since this song was WAY before "Music Videos", I found their live performance in Central Park...I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed singing it!  Even if you only enjoy it 1/2 as much as I did...that A LOT! :)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE to sing too! Too bad I'm horrible at it. lol

    My favorite songs to sing out loud are songs that have some powerful message for me like "Bleed Red" by Ronnie Dunn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed this post...heading to youtube to check that song out! Thanks for posting....do have one for this Saturday??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT song...thanks Holly Ann for posting it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoyed listening to Simon and Garfunkel.

    I love old music :) Rod Stewart, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, etc.

    Maybe you should do that saturday thing L)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regardless of what style you prefer, the quality is something that really counts when keeping your home safe and secure.
    It often comes in two varieties one with dual flexible sides and one that has
    a hard side and a flexible side that looks a lot like wood molding.

    You may want to check the batteries to see if they are low.


    my webpage holmes garage doors

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...