Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Time For Our Vay-K!! Woo Hoo...Boo Hoo!

It's that time of year for me and the kids to "pack up", strap on our "Go-Go's", board a plane and head back to my "birth place" of Ontario.

That's right, we are heading East for a ONE MONTH vacation or as I like to call it... a Vay-K! LOL

I am so excited to see my family and friends, it's the yearly trip I look forward too most!  Woo Hoo! But I am almost a little sad because I might not be able to stay AS connected with all my "Blogger Buds" for the next 4 weeks!  Boo Hoo!  (I become "attached" to people very quickly...don't worry, I am not a stalker! LOL)

I should also make note that part of my BOO HOO's include the fact that my husband wont be joining us until 2 weeks into the journey.  Darn work...why couldn't we have been born into $$$?  Better yet, why couldn't we all live in a world where everything is FREE?!?! (Ya, wishful dreaming I know!)

Anyways, I have managed to find time to "pre-schedule" my Wordless Wednesdays- Scrapbooking Posts, The Saturday "Songs That Make Us Sing" Linky Party AND My Spiritual Sunday posts.  (Thanks Becca over at Because I'm the Mommy for teaching me all about that bloggin' feature...I have so much to learn yet!) Now I will feel that I am least "keeping touch"...Kinda. LOL!

I sure hope that I can sneak in some time while I am away to read all about my "Blogger Buds" adventures and even post a few stories of my own but if I don't....please don't forget me!  In the words of the Terminator "I'll Be Back"!  (You're gonna miss my cheesy humor...I just KNOW it! LOL)

Happy "Blogging" Friends!

7 comments:

  1. Of course I'll miss you but certainly won't forget you (how's that for cheesy??)

    Yay for vay-K! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome time on your Vacation! I loved your post 37 Random Facts... It's awesome, great feature on your blog. I'm a noob here following from VoiceBoks, members 2 remember. You can visit me at cocoons2butterflies.blogspot.com when you come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am 100% sure I commented on this post - where's my comment???????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, I think i even said something like life is for living and then for blogging....grrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic time on your vacation!!! 4 WEEKS?? How amazing. You'll be missed around these parts, but enjoy yourself.

    Gina from vB
    www.totallyfullofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't forget you!! Have a wonderful time! It's a shame that hubby can't join you until later, I hope you can manage to get a bit of a rest in with all your family to help you though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much my blogger buds! As you can see, the Vay-K has not kept me off the "net-waves" LOL!! I think I may be addicted??? Oh well, there are other far worse addictions....always 1/2 full...always! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...