Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crafty Thursday Linky...Come Get Your Craft On!

I am linking up with Marcia at 1,2,3 Blog for a Crafty Thursday Link Up!

Come On...Hop Along & Get Your "Craft" On!

As you may or may not know, I am far away from my Scrapbooking "thingies" so I was unable to "produce" a new crafty creation to participate.  I HATE to miss a crafty-party so I decided to link up an old post (with revisions) so I wouldn't miss out!  (It appear that I can be creative with a computer too...LOL!)  I can't wait to link up with some NEW "masterpieces" soon...I miss my Scrapbooking "stuff" *sigh*!

Mexico 2006
I can't believe how young my husband and I look...LOL
That's Me Standing Next to A Fertility Temple with My Fingers Crossed For Luck
Who Would Have Thought We'd Need So Much More Than That to Have a Family! LOL
This is one of my Favorite Techniques...Crackling
Emboss layers and layers of "glass", freeze & then bend to get this "aged/crackled" look

Happy Craftin' Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...