Monday, August 1, 2011

Take a Peek At My Dinosaur...I Mean Phone!

I am linking up with Marcia over at 123 Blog for her SHOW ME YOUR PHONE fun Blog Hop!

I am positive...99% positive (That's pretty darn certain) that I have the oldest phone out there and I am okay with that...kinda! LOL!

 I would love to get a NEW phone.  Nothing too fancy but one that has the ability to "app-out"...not even...just the ability to TEXT!  BUT this one does what it needs to do...accept calls and dial out.  As boring as it sounds...the price is right!  $10.00 a month and 10 cents a minute.  That's the cheapest plan I can find in Canada.

So here it is...my dinosaur...I mean phone!  LOL! (Go ahead...giggle...it's ok...really!)



Can you understand why I don't "tweet" now???  LOL!

Click over to 123 Blog to get on the "I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours" cell phone train!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...