Friday, May 4, 2012

Saturday Songs Link Up! Rock On Rhonda...

My very dear friend Rhonda was taken tragically and far too soon in a car accident a week ago tonight. It's been a tough week for me and for so many. Her brave, loving, STRONG little man Calvin, is recovering from his injuries and while he has a very long and difficult road ahead of him...not only physically but emotionally I know Rhonda is beaming down with love in her heart and with great appreciation for her family & friends support.
Today. Tomorrow.  Always. 

My friend, I promise that together we will keep your memory alive & strong through the many ways in which you have touched our lives

Yes, her death is impossible to comprehend and  hard to process but I know that she will help us get through with her guiding spirit.
After all, Rhonda is a Guardian Angel to US ALL now!





I couldn't leave my Saturday Song Dedication on such a sullen note.  Rhonda would be ticked!  You know I'm right.

I have known Rhonda for over 13 years and I KNOW she would want us to remember the good times. The fun times. The "pee our pants" times. Most of all...The Rock n' Roll Times!!


So go on...turn up the speakers on your computer and ROCK ON IN REMEMBRANCE OF RHONDA. 

This one is for YOU girlfriend....BANG ON!!!!


Get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!" 
Here is just a few guidelines:

1.  Please Follow the TWO of "Us"  (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3.  Add your link to the "Playlist"
4.  We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5.  We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6.  Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it.  (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)


3 comments:

  1. I love seeing what you're doing to honor your friend...I saw your totals on FB...wow!

    Still thinking of you, Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Ginger.... I'm so sorry about your friend. :~( Really makes you appreciate "the moment", doesn't it? We never know when we might lose someone we love. Her poor little guy. Thank God she has friends like you, who'll be there for him and make sure that he's OK and more importantly, help him to remember that she'll always be with him... watching over him.

    I love both of the songs that you chose to honor her. I feel the same way about so many of my friends. Of course, we'll always grieve for the people we lose, but we should also celebrate the life that meant so much to us. A shining light should never fade.

    I'll keep Rhonda, her little man and you and all of her friends and family in my prayers. Hang in there, kiddo. {{{Hugs}}} ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, honey! I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My deepest condolations. Really.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...