Thursday, July 5, 2012

F.A.T. Friday! Ooopppss I did it AGAIN...

Welcome to my weekly instalment of F.A.T. Friday! (That's Forging Ahead Together to a healthy lifestyle) 

I am going to have to defer a topic discussion to next week, again, as I am STILL having way to much fun on my vay-k.  So sorry!   Again.

I can't leave without confessing that I have totally not been following the Dr. B diet since arriving here in Porcupine, ON.  I haven't gone all crazy but I certainly have not been following my rules.  Disappointing, I know.  However, I am please to announce that I still managed to loose 1 pound.  Impressive, I know.

Until next week, Happy Friday Friends!!

This weeks weight stats:

NOTE: Since I am now on holidays, I am posting a new start weight on the scale here and then when I return to Dr. B in August I will re-post original stats...hope that makes sense...LOL!

Week #7- Wednesday July 5, 2012
Start Weight: 282 pounds

Goal Weight: 150 pounds

Last Week's Weight: 250 pounds

Current Weight: 249 pounds

Weight Lost this Week:  1 pound
Total Lost to Date:  1 pound

*Since weekly weight loss may not be noticeable in pictures, I plan to post updated photos once every 3 weeks
Are you making the commitment this week? Come on then...Link Up & Let's (get) F.A.T!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...