Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Blessings...

I have no funny jokes to tell today. I have no smart a$$ comments to make. Nope.  Today is not about that.  It's about my blessings and hopefully sending some of my happiness to all the people in the world that need a little or a lot!

I am so blessed. I forget that sometimes. Shame on me. This year I am going to try to remember to count each and every one of them. Each. And. Every. Single. One. EVERYDAY!

I am in Florida with my family. All the people in my life that I cherish and love to the core of my being. I got to spend quality time with all my friends before coming here and I cherish and love them just as much. I am blessed. Very blessed. 

 My children's hugs n' kisses are the best present I could ever have today on Christmas morning and everyday. Every single day. 

My heart is filled with so much joy and deep happiness to be surrounded by people who love me and who I love. To have my health, a roof over my head and food in my belly.  I am blessed. Extremely blessed. 

My heart is also aching today for the families who have lost their loved ones this year and who may be having a very difficult time feeling the love of our Saviors birthday. I have deep sympathy and I am sending a little bit of my love, joy & happiness their way in hopes that someday, they can find some peace and comfort.

 I leave you with a few touching posts that I have seen over the past few weeks...







Merry Christmas to Everyone & May the New Year Be Filled With Much Love, Happiness & Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Very poignant, Ginger. :)

    Hope you and yours are having a very blessed holiday!!! Merry Christmas and hugs to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...