Friday, December 21, 2012

Songs That Make US Sing Saturday Christmas Caroling Blog Hop! Remembering those we've lost...

Welcome to the last week of our Christmas Caroling Blog Hop...I must say how sad I am that more people didn't come caroling with us this year but I suppose ' Tis the Season to be busy...  

Becca from Becuase I'm the Mommy and I had a blast all the same...Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

If would like to join in this week, here are just a few guidelines:

1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!

3. Add your link to the "Playlist"

4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.

5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too! 
    

This year, I've played some family favorites from our very own Family Christmas Carols Book.  

For the final week, I am playing one of my Gramps & Grams favorites.  The have since moved on to greener pastors with our Father up above.

We've all have had loved ones leave us far to early and although we miss and think of them daily, it's around this time of year, Christmas, that we sometimes feel that loss just a little harder.  

It brings me comfort knowing that one day, I will be together with those who have passed on and together we will continue the Christmas Caroling tradition, only we'll have the most glorious "front man" by our side.  Until then, sing loud and proud way up high, my family and friends!  That goes for all of us here too!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...