Friday, December 28, 2012

Songs That Make Us Song Saturday Blog Hop! Good Bye 2012. H-E-L-L-O 2013...

Are you kiddin' me?!?!?!  An entire year already gone?  Man, time REALLY does fly by when you get old are having fun...LMAO!

Join Me & Becca from Because I'm the Mommy and  come link up one of your FAVORITE TUNES from the last 12 months!!!

If would like to join in this week, here are just a few guidelines or at this point...forget the "rules" and just link up!!!

1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!

3. Add your link to the "Playlist"

4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.

5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too! 
    

Personally, I couldn't decided on just ONE song so I managed to find this compilation of some of the  "Top 40 Hits" of 2012, many which I wanted to feature right here on this totally rad Saturday Blog Hop...it's like Pop Music on Steroids...you've been warned...LMAO!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Thanks for hosting. I love music and I hope to share a lot of my favorite songs in the upcoming year!

    I'm hosting a One Word 2013 Blog Hop to kick off the year. My word for the year is Journey and I picked the song, Joy In The Journey, as the musical theme if you will.

    Enjoy!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...