Friday, June 14, 2013

Songs That Make US Sing Link Up! I am not embarrassed to admit...

...that I totally LOVE Taylor Swift!  I think her music is catchy, wholesome and it never fails...it makes me SING!!!

You don't need to be a blogger to post your favorite song of the week you know.  Just head toyoutube.com and find the song you are singing, copy and paste the www. address below in the link box and add your name to the name box.  DONE!  You'll be officially part of the cool crowd, ok, not the cool crowd but of THIS cool party!  Come on...link up a tune for me to sing to too!

Come join me and Becca from Because I'm the Mommy (she "called" me this week to let me know she'll be a little late to the party BUT she WILL be here!!!) and link up to our Playlist of songs that make US sing!  Here are just a few guidelines or at this point...forget the "rules" and just link up!!!

1. Please Join the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new joiner please leave us a comment so we can join you back!

2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!

3. Add your link to the "Playlist"

4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.

5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too! 
 



In 3 weeks and 3 days I will be on a greatly anticipated Girlz WEEK LONG Getaway to the East coast.  I am sooooooooo excited!  Like, "pee in my pants" (almost) excited!

This will be the first time in 3 1/2 years that I will be away from my children for that long AND away with my besties!!  (Thanks mom and dad and Aunt Chery for watching the kidlets)  

I just know that it's gonna be a total blast.  

We're gonna feel like we're 22 again...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...