Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spiritual Sunday- Building Cathedrals

I came across something in Estelle's Book Of Memories that I just had to share with all my mommy buddies out there!

Have you ever felt invisible as a mom...a wife...a woman?  I have.  And as a SAHM, that "invisibility" feeling has "crept" into my mindset from time to time.  Not everyday, not every week, not every month.  While I am not one to "feel sorry for myself" (I feel blessed that I can stay home with my children) I have allowed a moment or two of the "What About ME'S?".  After listening to the following, I don't think I will ever feel "invisible" again.

The video is almost 6 minutes long BUT I strongly encourage you to TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOU and really listen to the message and feel the strength and "power" it brings to us as mom's...wives...women!



As mothers, we are building great cathedrals. We cannot be seen if we’re doing it right. And one day, it is very possible that the world will marvel, not only at what we have built, but at the beauty that has been added to the world by the sacrifices of invisible women.

1 comment:

  1. Such great truths! I remember posting this video awhile back on my blog. I love it!
    Thanks for posting it and reminding me of the awesome job we have as moms!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...