Saturday, September 10, 2011

Spiritual Sunday- 9/11

Today marks the day that none of us want to recall but all of us need to remember.

                             

Today is the day that I take a moment to think about all the people that lost their lives and the families left behind to pick up the pieces.

Today is the day that I say "Thank You" to all the men and women around the world that have given their lives fighting for my freedom.

Today is the day that I think about how grateful I am for all my blessings and "send" some of  my good "fortune" to those that may be in need.

Today is the day that I will hug Bryce 2 minutes longer, kiss Ave twice as much and tell my husband and family that I love them...over and over and over again!

Today is the day that I take a moment to remember and say a prayer...

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
-St. Francis of Assisi



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...