Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday Link-Up!

I just worked our bi-annual Twins, Triples & More Association of Calgary's clothing, toys and MORE sale!  It was grueling...almost 24 hours over 2 days BUT it was so worth it!  I made $495 in personal sales which isn't too shabby when you break that down to an hourly wage.  More importantly, I got to meet so many other mom's and dad's of multiples!

I thought that this picture was appropriate given my weekend of "Sales"...LOL!


Ave & Bryce- 6 months old
P.S.  Sorry, they are not REALLY "For Sale"...LOL!


I would LOVE to see your Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday post...Come On...Link-Up!
(If you don't have a code of your own, go ahead and grab mine!)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...