Monday, March 12, 2012

Rainbows & Ikea. Mama Loves...

It's time to link up with Julia over at Pontifications of a Twin Mom for her Mama Love's Hop!  Go Check it out to see what other Mama's LOVE...

Who doesn't love Rainbows?  Ikea is not necessarily one of my favorite stores to shop at.  It's large and always BUSY.  However, I love Ikea because they have some of my favorite "Mama Loves" items.

This week, I am lovin' the kids Rainbow Cutlery, Plates & Bowl "Collection". 


 

 Not only are these items super handy to have when the kids are "entertaining"...


But, they are also super affordable. Only $1.99 for each package.  I KNOW!  That's $6.00 for a complete table setting for SIX.  Amazing! (You can also get a package of 6 rainbow cups if you are not worried about spillage as they don't have lids...LOL!)


This Mama Loves the Kids Rainbow Dinning Collection at Ikea!

2 comments:

  1. Love IKEA! These are fantastic! I'll definitely have to pick some up the next time I'm in one :)

    Thanks so much for this great idea, Ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That looks wonderful! Rainbows and colored place settings are very popular around here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...