Friday, March 23, 2012

Saturday Songs That Make Us Sing Linky Party! It's A Divorce...

It's Kinda Like A Divorce...Only Not Realy!
Get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!" 
Here is just a few guidelines:

1.  Please Follow the TWO of "Us"  (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3.  Add your link to the "Playlist"
4.  We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5.  We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6.  Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it.  (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)

Just Another Mom of Twins

Ok, so maybe you noticed...maybe you didn't BUT I gots me a new home!

I got a "divorce" and bought my own domain...I am so excited I could pee my pants (again, as an adult...LMAO!).


I feel liberated just like PINK did only I have no intentions of "remarrying" my Ex...blogspot.com...LOL!




6 comments:

  1. P!ink is Myraim's FAVORITE singer! I can't believe I haven't played her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW!!!! Did you see that Blogger has unveiled a ton of new features including a new commenting system? You can now reply to people's comments as in THREADING! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's got a lot of spunk, that's for sure! Very original music videos, too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whewww...glad to see you are only divorcing your old blog domain ;-)

    Great choice of song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK.. You had me going for a second there, Ging. Congrats on the new domain! Pink is the perfect song for you to celebrate it, too! I've thought about doing it, but I haven't done enough research on it yet. This is probably a "duh" kind of question, but are there really major benefits to doing it?

    Have a totally awesome weekend! :~)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...