Friday, September 14, 2012

Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop! My Two Little Fireflies...

It's been a VERY HARD week in our household.  Can you say POTTY TRAINING HELL?????

But Hey!  Life could be worse so....

...get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!"  Come On Link Up...

Here are just a few guidelines:

1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!

3. Add your link to the "Playlist"

4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.

5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!    


One of the MANY songs I played over & over & over as my two little dumplings grew in my belly (I use that word only because the word uterus sounds wrong in the context....somehow...LMAO!) was Fireflies by Owl City.  It made me feel happy & warm inside.  It brings so many wonderful memories rushing back and I can't help but feel relaxed, comfortable and absolutely WONDERFUL!!!  Crazy?  Maybe a little?!?!  

Nevertheless, this week...one of the roughest since those two little dumplings came home from the hospital the first week of February in 2010....I remember the absolute "joy, love & anticipation" I felt while listening to this song.  So, in some kinda attempt to help me get through this VERY trying time I like to call "Toilet Training Torture"! 

Happy Weekend Friends!!!  
May the Potty Power Be with You AND Also with ME!!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this video SOOOO much. I love the idea that the toys come to life, like a resurgance of childhood....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...