Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday Post! Darn Penguins...

The Calgary Zoo opened a new exhibit early this Spring...the Penguins!  However, it was rumored that the wait-time to get into see them was over 2 hours when they first arrived.  Fast forward a few months...we arrived at the Zoo last week at 9:30am only to find that the wait-time was a whooping 45 minutes!

I don't know about your 2 year olds but there was no way I was waiting that long they would wait that long and so, we did the next best thing...we took pictures of the kids being penguins!



We are going to attempt to see the infamous penguins this Thursday and we plan to be at the Zoo for 8:45am...15 minutes before the gates open.  If the line-up is more than 10 minutes I vow to never attempt to see those darn penguins ever again.  LMAO!

Link On Up...

17 comments:

  1. What sweet photos!!!

    Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You came up with a cool idea! I hope you all get to see the penguins this Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!!! I took my 3 girls there last month, same here - I was NOT waiting that long in line. Us twin mamas think alike!!

    Tammi
    My Organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more thing!
    I'll be hosting a free movie night in Calgary in a couple weeks, Would love for you and your kids to come. We'd get to meet!
    I'll be sharing details soon on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MyOrganizedChaosBlog

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penguins and kids are almost always cute! A great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, 45 minutes?! I don't blame you for not waiting! Better luck next time!

    The kids looks super cute in those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the penguin pics, very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you luck next time around!!

    Happy WW :)
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn penguins! Cute pengkids, though! Have a great WW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm Where is YOUR pic as a penguin??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, until that line gets waaaaay shorter, my girls will just have to watch "Happy feet" whenever they need a penguin fix :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool. Love the sunglasses as well.

    Have a great WW!

    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  13. My wordless is also a zoo trip! We were lucky though. We went yesterday and it was DEAD. It's usually packed. It was nice to feel like it was an exclusive trip just for us! Feel free to come enter my linky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute Penguins...
    Thanks for hosting just linked up.
    We invite you to come and check out our Wordless Wednesday and we would love for you to linkup to our Linky party: http://www.craftyspices.com/others/blog-hops/wordless-wednesday-hop/96-wordless-wendsday-hop4
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go, twin mama! I love the way you improvise. Hey, they are two. They won't know
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...