Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Today I am Sad...

I am sad today.  No funny, self-centered posts.  One of my dearest friends was pregnant with her first child.  She is not preganat anymore.  Today I am sad. 

I know all too well the feeling of loss and devestation she is feeling, a feeling I would never wish upon my worst enemy.  Today, I send out my love and support to her and all the woman "out there" who have had to experience this loss.  Today, I say a  prayer for her and her husband as well as, all the woman "out there" who are trying to start a family.

"Sometimes love lasts a moment.
Sometimes love lasts a lifetime.
Sometimes a moment is a lifetime."
-Author Unkown

Today...I am sad.

7 comments:

  1. My sincere condolences. I have lost a child to miscarriage. I have a tattoo of a star on my right ankle in remembrance of that baby. I'm so very sorry for your friend and for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers go out to your friend and her family. I have a couple friends who have lost a child to miscarriages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts and prayers are with your friend!! So very sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies! It's tuff but time for me to get positive and send that her way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your friend's loss. It's such a sad time for their whole family and support network. I'm so glad your friend has you to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's too bad, Ginger. My thoughts and prayers go to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always sad to hear about miscarriage, me and my sister have both had a few miscarriages, not a nice experience. I do however have 3 wonderful children and my sister had her first baby 8 months ago. Karima x
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...