Friday, July 15, 2011

You May Want to Check Out This Site!!!

Morning Blogger Buds!

Just a short n' sweet post this morning. WHAT???  I know, I am never short, except in stature (LOL) but I have a fun filled day with Ave & Bryce...we are heading to the local Farmer's Market and out for lunch! 

Anyways, Richard over at The Butter Bottom Blog (a great dad blogger) referred me to a community of "moms" and I just wanted to share that with you all because it has been less that 48 hours and I have met so many new "blogger buds" & my traffic has increased greatly!

Many of you may already be a member but I couldn't NOT post this just in case you haven't heard of VoiceBok.com .  It only take a minute or two to sign up and then you will have access to some fabulous features.  The community regularly hosts facebook, twitter and blog "share times" which from what I know (which isn't all that much YET...hahaha) is a way to meet new bloggers and drive traffic to your own blog. 

As I said, in less that 48 hours I have had LOTS of people "click-by" and now have 10 new followers!  They have a chat feature, forums, recipes...it just looks like a wonderful networking site. 

So here is the direct link...if you get the chance, check it out! :)




 
Happy Friday!!! 
 
I hope you can come stop by tomorrow for our "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday"
P-A-R-T-Y!

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to go sign up! I had heard of this site, but not joined yet. Thanks for the positive referral!

    And I really hope you do link-up with Fit Moms Club next week! It's already keeping me motivated to continue my Spin classes. I'd love it if you got a twitter account too - it's fun, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shout out to Voiceboks! I have been a member for about 2 months and I love it! It is just what I wanted out of a networking site. Plus, I got to meet you there!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome shout out! Glad you've joined the community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good shout out. VoiceBoks rocks. It's a place to be. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...