Tuesday, November 27, 2012

32 Days of Elf on the Shelf. Meet Tangled & Guy...

So, the day I the kids have been so excited for arrived Sunday evening...our Elf's on the Shelf arrived!!!

Santa sent them all wrapped and addressed to Ave & Bryce...


He even included a letter...

However, the kids were a tad too excited to "listen" to the letter...

When it came time to pick names for their Elf', they had Halloween on the brain....LOL!

Ave named her Elf, Tangled...



Bryce named his Elf, Guy...



Those little Elf's have been BUSY around here for the last 2 days...come back on Monday when I will post all the pictures of the first 7 days of 32 ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!

    I love how you got 2 elves. I actually considered it, but after paying Santa, I was out of cash! haha

    Can't wait to see your elves adventures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...