Friday, November 2, 2012

Saturday Songs That Make US Sing Linky Party! Mom is always right...

It's one week before my mom's Birthday and I am playing a little song she use to call the "Cupid Shuffle" but through "peer pressure" (yes, it never ends apparently), she started calling it the "Cuban Shuffle".  Sadly, it cost her $20.00....

Go get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!"  Come On Link Up...

Here are just a few guidelines:

1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!

3. Add your link to the "Playlist"

4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.

5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!     

Because IT IS your Birthday week mom, I've decided to "gift" you the $20 smackers you owe me regarding the name of THIS song (We had a little freindly wager on the name of this song and sadly, she lost...not to rub it in or anything!).

One of the first lessons I learned as a kid was, "Mom is always right!" so why oh why did you doubt yourself on this one?  LOL!  I guess it all worked out since I AM a mom now and yup!  I was RIGHT?!?!?!  LMAO! (again, not to rub it in)

Have fun dancing the CUPID SHUFFLE with all your friends at BEM in just over 1 weeks time!!

Happy Birthday Mommy!!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Loved it! Happy Birthday to your mom! And I pull that too now that I'm a mom. When my mom says "Mother is always right" I say "Yes I am" haha. Glad to be in on the party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always right even before I became a mom lol! No just kidding. Great song choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha,,,,

    Bet you didn't know that I once taught a group of teachers the Cupid Shuffle. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here - I love music posts like this. Wish I'd seen this last week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...