Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fall 'Round These Parts...

I am linking up with Mama Kat for her Pretty Much World Famous Writing Workshop and I am so excited to show you what Fall looks like up here in the North Pole Canada!

Assignment: Picture time! Show us what Fall is looking like in your neck of the woods! 

Ya, so as I said above we live in the North Pole Canada.  Calgary, Alberta, Canada to be exact. And to be honest we don't get much of a Fall up here and when we do (end of August to middle of September) it's like, the end of Summer everywhere else...LMAO!


I will let the pictures do the "talking" because you know what they say, "a picture says a thousand words" and these pics are saying....







...I can't wait for retirement to get the hell out of the deep freeze we call Fall!!

Happy Winter Fall Everyone!


Get your inspiration on over at Mama's
Mama’s Losin’ It

2 comments:

  1. The snow LOOKS pretty.... Yeah, that's all I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. There are many things I like about Canada, especially after the close call we had politically here in the USA. But the cold is something I am not sure I could get used to.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...