Friday, November 23, 2012

Saturday Songs That Make US Sing? Do you know it's Christmastime?

Well, almost.  33 days and counting until the BIG GUY comes for a fun-filled visit and I am soooo excited.  In the meantime, while we wait for THAT, Becca of Because I'm the Mommy and I are throwing ANOTHER Christmas Caroling Party next month so I am giving you all a "heads up" to come and join the party!!

It's Christmastime (almost) and I am feeling all un-ruleie so go ahead and break them if you want but if you happen to be concerned, like I am, about getting on the NAUGHTY list this year here they are...

Here are just a few guidelines:

1. Please Follow the TWO of "Us" (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!

3. Add your link to the "Playlist"

4. We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.

5. We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!     


In light of our upcoming...exciting...Christmas Caroling Blog Hop, starting NEXT WEEK on Saturday Dec 1st, I am playing a Christmas song but not "really" a Christmas Carol....LOL!


2 comments:

  1. I can't post the Mr. Linky on my page because I'm not a silver member, but I did include your guys links so hopefully that will help. What a poetic song! I hadn't heard this one before actually. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can spice things up in the 60bpm one but the 120bpm song will give you better options to work with.buyrealplays.co

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...