Thursday, June 28, 2012

F.A.T. Friday. Oooopsss....

Welcome to my weekly instalment of F.A.T. Friday! (That's Forging Ahead Together to a healthy lifestyle) 

This Week's Suggested Topic Was: What’s your support system like?  How do family and/or friends support or not support you?  Do you reach out to strangers via message boards, blogs, etc.?


I am going to have to defer this topic to next week as I am having way to much fun on my vay-k.  So sorry!  :)


Happy Friday Friends!!

This weeks weight stats:

NOTE: Since I am now on holidays, I am posting a new start weight on the scale here and then when I return to Dr. B in August I will re-post orginal stats...hope that makes sense...LOL!

Week #7- Wednesday June 27, 2012
Start Weight: 282 pounds

Goal Weight: 150 pounds

Last Week's Weight: 

Current Weight: 250 pounds

Weight Lost this Week: 
Total Lost to Date: 

*Since weekly weight loss may not be noticeable in pictures, I plan to post updated photos once every 3 weeks
Are you making the commitment this week? Come on then...Link Up & Let's (get) F.A.T!






script src="http://www.blenza.com/linkies/easylink.php?owner=justanothermomoftwins&postid=16May2012" type="text/javascript">

1 comment:

  1. hope you're taking lots of pictures on your vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...