Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday Link Up! Picnic "odd" or Picnic "cool" ?!?!?!

According to a recent "poll" (ok, that just means me telling people what the kids and I did on Monday and their "reaction") 50% of you will find this to be a little "odd", to say the least.  The other 50% will be totally "cool" with the idea and might have even had their own picnic with a loved one...

The kids and I joined our two feisty redhead friends (Raeline and her daughter Jayla) for a graveside picnic with our Dear Friend Rhonda.  

We had a total blast and shared some giggles!!


I would LOVE to see your wordless, wordful or whatever Wednesday post!  


10 comments:

  1. Such a great time. A wonderful way to enjoy memories of your good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not something I would have thought of, but it is an interesting idea! And, hey, what's wrong with being a little "odd"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! and why not? who says you have to sit there and be quiet when visiting a loved one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its beautiful, not odd at all. When I was a little girl I used to play at the cemetery and talk to my passed relatives. I'm glad you did that and so was Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture and what a wonderful way to celebrate a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's wonderful that you still include your friend in your life that way. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really a great idea and it helps kids not to be afraid of a cemetery!


    www.alliec5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun! Beautiful photo..

    Visiting for Wordless Wednesday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/06/wordless-wednesday-balloon-sunglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Picnics are the coolest :) Thank you for hosting this. Happy Wednesday and happy August, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...