Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday Link Up! Where Did a Year Go?!?!?!

It's amazing how quickly time flys by...it's been almost a year since we've been back to my hometown of Porcupine, ON!

Only 6 more sleeps and then I can take  another group picture to compare.  

It's so funny...the kids hope to grow up way to quick, while my girlfriends and I hope time stands still or maybe even turns back a bit (for us).  LMAO!

(from left to right) Darcy, Karen, Ave (in her arms), Lauren, ME, Bryce (in my arms), LeeAnn, Madison and Megan (up front)

I would love to see your Wednesday Post!!  Come on and LINK UP!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the pic!

    yOu are officially the Blogger who Travels the Most :)

    I would love your tips on organising travel with twins.

    PS are you taking all your glasses? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...