Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm tired of pretending I'm not bitchin'...I'm WINNING!


Ok, so I'm NOT REALLY acting "Sheen" but I am a WINNER thanks to Laura over at Catharisis!  She has awarded me the Versatile Blogger stamp of approval, although I think it's more because of Daddy Dave's recent contributions but hey, I'll take what I can, when I can...I've got no shame people!


 On with the show!  I mean my acceptance speech...





I now have the honor of sharing with you 5 things you may not know about me which might be hard given I have already exposed shared 37 Detailed Random Facts about myself but I think you MAY not know these things????

1.  I have a tattoo.  A peace sign.  Kinda.  I jumped during the procedure and given it's location, it's more like an oval mess.  I had my body "inked" when I was 19 years old.

2.  My nose is pierced. I thought it was cool (I still do even though I don't wear it anymore).  I got it when I was 19 years old. 

3.  I was a "rebel without a cause" when I was 19 years old or at least that's what I tell myself.  And now, apparently, I tell others.

4. I've never peed in the shower.  When someone told me that "EVERYONE" does (way back when), I have made it a life long mission to ensure that I don't.  However, I have peed my pants. (I know, I already shared this but I thought it flowed nicely.)

5.  When I receive an award like this I truly feel like I am accepting something as grand as the Nobel Peace Prize. (My corner of the world...my delusions.  LOL!)

Now to bestow the honor on 5 fellow bloggers.  I would like to take this opportunity to "showcase" 4 new bloggy buds I have made in the last few weeks.  They are super-fan-tabulous! (Note:  I only make new words up for super-fan-tabulous people!)  You should MUST go check these ladies out...not only will you enjoy their posts, I am confident you will make some new bloggy friends too!

 

Heather over at Life Is But a Stage.  She is a terrific writer and she says it like it is.  She is also good for a giggle or two.

??? over at Tales of a Hockey Wife.  I have no clue who she is (She keeps her identity a secret.  Mysterious...I know!) but man is she F-U-N-N-Y!

Leigh over at Absolute Leigh.  There's a trend here...I love to laugh and well, she makes me laugh!

Kim over at My Twin*Tastic Life.  She's a mom of twins....need I say anymore?!?!

Ummmm.....that's only FOUR people Ginger...I know!  But I make friends slowly. LOL!  For the 5th award I am sending a BIG SHOUT OUT to all my Bloggy Buds listed on the left of the page...I don't list JUST ANYONE here!  Really I don't.  So if you wanna have some good "reads", be sure to check them out too!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you the award...I haven't received one in a while, so it is nice to know there are still people who find my blog and read it. I look forward to reading my fellow nominees...and finding some new reads as well.

    Cheers......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have peed in your pants...you thought it "flowed nicely"??? Thanks for the laugh this morning...bwahahaha!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which is funnier, you saying it flowed nicely, or me imagining you saying that with a straight face.

    While I'm here, random CA question. In your opinion, is an AWD vehicle a must?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mandy E- I am happy to have made you laugh. ;)
    @ Olusola- I do not think that AWD is necessary in Calgary...we get a few icy/snowy days but really, AWD is not a necessity. We get Chinnoks in the winter too which you will enjoy...warm winds from the West where it's like Spring/Fall weather. Be prepared though, Calgary ahs the wierdest weather EVER! One minute warm...next cold...sun....rain...snow...sun...hail...rain (And that's all in the span of an hour...LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the stellar review! Very much appreciated! I'm lovin your blogs too...you're one of the funniest women I've met!.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award, it's my first!!! I am so excited, and thank you so much! I have been away from the blog world for a while (to deal with some sad stuff) so this was a much needed pick-me-up. I love your blog too, friend :)
    Kim
    http://www.mytwintasticlife.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...