Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Getting My Craft On! Easy-Peasy Fleece Blanket...

Once again, I am linking up with Marcia over at 1,2,3 Blog for her fabulous Virtual Craft Day! 

I made this little "crafty-cheat project" for one of my girlfriends little guy for his Birthday...it was easy-peasy but it turned out to be "store quality"!

STEP ONE
Buy a Fleece Blanket Kit (Available at most craft super-box stores)


STEP TWO
Lay the two pieces that come in the kit on top of one another

STEP THREE
Cut along the pre-printed dotted lines


STEP FOUR
Tie the 2 layered strips with DOUBLE knots

STEP FIVE
Let the kids or Daddy enjoy!

I told you it was EASY-PEASY!  From start to finish it took me 55 minutes...not including the "store trip" to purchase the kit...LOL!

Happy Friday Friends!

Be sure to link up with Marcia and friends for this super fun Crafty Linky. 
 If you want another super fun link-up come stop by on Saturday and post  a song that makes you sing!

8 comments:

  1. Now there's a quilting project I could complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is easy!!! I did some early last year but with the kids' old polar fleece blankets, to make a bigger one and up cycle the blankets that werent being used.

    Daddy Dave looks like he's enjoying it. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! We got a couple of those blankets when the girls were born, and we've really used them quite a bit. I'm sure they'll continue to be fixtures for a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ging I LOVE the blanket and so does Lucas! Hannah loves hers too and "tried" dragging hers around lol she's a little too small yet lol. Thank you sooooo much! You're so thoughtful (and crafty) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that's cool..and the no-sew is right up my alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Karen xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I could actually do this :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those blankets. We got 2 when the boys were born and they were their absolute faves! Very cute! Good job Mamma!
    Kim
    http://www.mytwintasticlife.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...