Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wordless, Wordful OR Whatever Wednesday Link-Up!!

Ave & Bryce will be celebrating their 2nd Birthday in 17 days and that means we had to head to the Portrait Studio for their 2nd Annual Birthday Photo Shoot! (For those of you who know me well, you KNOW that I love to take pictures of my kids and send them out to EVERYONE! Hey, what can I say...I am a proud mama.  LOL!)

Here's a little preview of their super-cute Birthday outfits!  The "shoot" was not at all successful.  They know that they are suppose to "Pose & Smile" BUT I don't think they figured out that it makes mommy "mad sad" when they "Frown & Run Away" from the camera...LMAO!


This is the only picture we got with them smiling and
it's not even in the studio...LOL!

Please Link Up Your Wednesday Post Below for All to Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. What adorable little smiles - and you too, Mama!!!
    Happy Birthday to them!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are looking sharp!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family picture. HAppy birthday to your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...the outfit look stunning. Same like the kids :) LOoking forward to see the studio pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pose and smile? *shakes head* I wish I lived closer to you so that I could take some pix of those beautiful kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute, and I love there outfits! I am your newest follower, thanks for hosting. :)

    Samantha http://musingsofmotherhoodwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the pic! It's so Murphy of them to do the exact opposite. I love how you had a good attitude though and didn't whine like my November shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw. They are just adorable though. I was never able (until this year) to get pictures of my three, and hey are 10, 9 and 8 now. Good luck, maybe next time they'll do better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Does that mean they didn't smile for the studio shots? Uh oh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We just found out my sister in law is having twins
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...