Friday, January 20, 2012

Songs That Make Us Sing Link Up Party! A Fun Song for the Kids...

I Wanna Sing! I Gotta Sing!

Get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!" 
Here is just a few guidelines:

1.  Please Follow the TWO of "Us"  (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3.  Add your link to the "Playlist"
4.  We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5.  We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6.  Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it.  (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)

Just Another Mom of Twins


I MIGHT have mentioned it once...maybe twice (or more) that I LOVE to SING & I LOVE to KARAOKE!  L-O-V-E IT!

My "go to" song is THIS ONE and I have won "awards" for singing this song all over the world or I guess I should say all, over the Cruiseship "world"...LMAO!

This week, I am sharing the song that RARELY, if ever, is on the Karaoke List but when it is...hold on to your hats because I can belt this one out to perfection...LOL!  I sing it to the kids All. The. Time. using family & friends names.  I figure it might help them learn the names of those they know.  I can't wait to see if they will start "name gaming" people's names when they met them...that could be annoying cute!



9 comments:

  1. Becca, Becca, Bo Becca Banana fana fo fecca me mi momecca Becca! :) (That was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I DO use your name when I sing this song...you know in case we ever DO actually meet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Cares...on the off chance you may read this...I have tried to post on your song post 4 times...no luck, that code thing is a tuff one to get right! LOL!

    Here is what I had to say:

    A sad day for sure. I wonder how many people have had thier first dance to this legendary song?

    GREAT PICK! Thanks for coming tot he party...

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved this song! Probably because they said my name.. Mo-Maaaary! I sang it with my daughter when she was growing up too. Must be some kind of childhood right of passage.

    I would love to see a video of the world famous Karaoke singer "Miss Ginger"! I've only done it a couple of times and let's just say that I had a weeeee bit of a buzz when it happened. ;~)

    Glad you're all home safe and sound! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog hop - inspired me to post today. You picked a fun tune...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't get the Capcha on Taylor either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ging! I dropped by vB and left a message on Taylor's wall so that she knew we both visited her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the song Angie...do you blog? Would love to visit if you do! Thanks for linking up...I had never heard this one before...hmmmmm...maybe I should have?!?!?!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I (like everyone else) grew up playing this game... I had no idea there was a video. :) Thanks for enlightening me. If you are ever in the Dallas area, you'll have to swing by our bar and grace our karaoke stage with your rendition!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...