Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WW: Na-Na-Na-Na Hey-Hey-Hey...

GOOD BYE!

In 6 short hours, the kids and I will board a plane to take us back home, where it is currently a balmy -39 with the windchill...Ya-BOOOO!  It's bittersweet.  We are excited to see Daddy Dave after almost 2 1/2 weeks of being apart BUT we are sad to be leaving the rest of the family. 

To take my mind off all THAT.  I am focusing all my energy on sending out good "vibes" to the Universe in hopes of a smooth, uneventful trip home.  Travelling all my by myself with TWO little people isn't a walk in the park but it's so worth it to be able to visit the ones you love on a regular basis.  We are blessed.

I will be "back-online" Thursday morning...it takes a day to get us all back into a routine.  LOL!  Until then I wanted to post a few of my favorite pics from our visit to Florida this year...

Cooking With Gramps!

Playing With Cousin Breanna!

FUN at the Beach!



Visiting WINTER the Famous Dolphin at Clearwater Marina!




Family Game Night!

Winners...

Losers! LOL!

Link On Up...I know it's REALLY EARLY but I will be somewhere in the skies when Wordless Wednesday goes live...LOL!

6 comments:

  1. You are my HERO for travelling alone! Godspeed to you, My Friend!

    Hope you have a safe trip and an easy transition back to the "real world". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing you my friend! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fabulous vacation full of all kinds of fun!

    Safe travels and "see" you when you're home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing to travel alone - are you still sane now that you're home? :)

    I linked up mine.

    LOVE those beach pics of your two and the last one of the losers :) You two look exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and lovely family you have:)

    Visiting for Wordless Wednesday! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/01/wordless-wednesday-my-girl-and-minnie-mouse.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...