Friday, January 6, 2012

Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop...CHEERS!


It's a Brand NEW YEAR & Becca and I Are Ready to Start the PARTY ALL Over Again!!
Get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting the all new "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!" 
Here is just a few guidelines:

1.  Please Follow the TWO of "Us"  (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3.  Add your link to the "Playlist"
4.  We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5.  We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6.  Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it.  (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)

Just Another Mom of Twins

You can't go wrong, in my opinion, when a song celebrates THE WEEKEND & When Your on a Vay-Kay EVERYDAY Feels Like the Weekend...LOL!





5 comments:

  1. I love Roy! This is how I met Ginger's mom...play it over and over in Kirland Lake, ON!- Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "I have a dream" by ABBA because it is so romantic and everyone should have a dream and go for it!- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I picked "Wasn't Me" it's a funky song! Nobody ever seems to want to take responsibility for their actions and it's funny! LOL! Chery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked "Bubbly" because it's bubbly and I love bubbles!- Breanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are living it up on vaca like Rihanna is living it up in this video :-)

    I love how you got the family involved this week...off to check out their choices!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...