Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday Link Up- The Guests of Honour!

Ave & Bryce turned TWO this weekend!

They had such a FUN time at their Birthday Party...here are a few pictures of the celebration!

In case you are interested in throwing a Raggedy Ann & Andy Party you can go CHECK OUT  all the details!!

They LOVED all the Balloons!

Ave Looked Glamorous in her Sparkle Dress!  Her Baby Doll was Dressed in the EXACT Same Outfit!

Bryce Looked Like a Dapper Gentleman in His Suit!


Even Daddy Dave "got into" the Festivities of the Day!

I would love to see YOUR Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday Post...Please Link Up!

12 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday to your wonderful twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday !! I can't believe they are two already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of birthdays around the blogosphere today- how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy birthday to your twins!!! So sorry I've been away so long - glad I was able to make it back just in time to see the birthday pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your gorgeous munchkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweeties are so cute! I have twin three year olds and they were kissing each other on the cheek yesterday! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Hmm... Well it took my link but didn't take my comment. Or maybe I just imagined that I left a comment. It was pretty late last night when I linked up. Oh, well. Thanks for checking up on me Ging!)

    This past weekend must have been THE birthday weekend for the majority of bloggers because I have seen more birthday WW posts before. I guess there really wasn't anything good on TV 9 months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! They're so cute and so adorable in their outfit:) Happy birthday!!!

    Visiting for WW! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/mommys-good-helper.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...