Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pinterest...The Addiction Continues!

It's Thursday and do you know what that means???  Yup.  It's time to link-up with Mama Kat and her Pretty Much World Famous Writing Workshop.

Assignment:  Are you on Pinterest? Share the last five items you pinned, choose one and let it inspire a blog post.

This one is EASY PEASY for me.  Pinterest is like a second home for me.  I am constantly "pinning" an item or two or three or twenty a day...LOL!

The last five "pins" I made have to do with Valentines day and food, with the exception of my children's Raggedy Ann & Andy 2nd Birthday Party.  Since I "pin-lift" hundreds of ideas from others, I felt it was time I shared an idea of my own.

Why all the Valentines day food pins?  I am throwing a Norwex party on Feb 12th and I have decided to serve nothing but SWEET TREATS, including a "Candy Bar"!  I am so excited.  I love sweets and I very rarely allow myself to indulge so, having friends to indulge with will make it a little more "guilt-free" LOL!

5.)  Raggedy Ann & Andy Themed Party


You can check out all the party details in my Monday Post.







I know I am suppose to let ONE "pin" inspire my post but the last four truly inspired my menu for my upcoming Norwex party...wanna hear what's on the menu?  OK, you twisted my arm...LOL!

SWEET TREAT MENU
“Bye-Bye Diet” Brownies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pretzel Turtles
Strawberry Sushi
Vanilla Sweetheart Cupcakes
Smores Dip
Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Naughty Valentine’s Day Sherbet Punch
Virgin Valentine’s Day Sherbet Punch
And the greatly anticipated….”Happy Valentines Day” Candy Bar!!!

Are you drooling yet?  I know I am!
Happy Inspirational  Pinning Writing Everyone!

Are you on Mama Kat's weekly emails to help get your inspiration on?  No?!?!  Well, click on her button to get started!



Mama’s Losin’ It
 

19 comments:

  1. That strawberry sushi looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..you probably won't be surprised by this.. but I can't figure out pin interest either!! Although I try... I think I have to spend more time with it.. loved your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fair!! You are not suppose to make us drool over food :) I want them all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pinned the strawberry sushi too! It just looks so divine that I plan on making for a date night with my hubby soon!

    Stopping by from Mama Kats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strawberry sushi? Pinterest has everything!

    I am addicted, too. We're leaving on vacation tomorrow, and I have been putting together some auto-scheduled blog posts for when I am away--each day I'll be sharing PINS! Yep, pins for twins ;-) Lord help me! haha

    Off to stalk, I mean, find you on PI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to the Pin... like SUPER DUPER NEW as in just joined last week.

    I know, I know... how is that possible. Especially being an insomniac...I can not believe my fellow insomniacs didn't force me to drink this koolaid sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ooooooooing and ahhhhing at your pins! My fav, the s'mores dip! There must be something about s'mores lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a pinner after my own heart! You should totally come check out my TGIPinterest tomorrow! It's fun and awesome! Check it out here: http://parentingbydummies.com/2012/01/pinterest-valentine-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. --The Smore's Dip looks AMAZZZZZZING. wow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word!!! I want that strawberry sushi and smores dip, my life will not be complete until I have the both of them.

    Amazing!!!!

    p.s. found you from Mama Kat....and I ADORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I'm going to forget that S'More's dip exists...otherwise it would be all that I will eat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these look delicious! I need to follow your boards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Breanna would just love to come to your "cloth" party !!! The menu sounds YUMMY wish I was there. We're having our own Valentine's Day party Feb 11th.....9 and 10 year old boys and girls I would DEFINATELY rather be at your party !!! Love you Sis XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great party! I want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally trying out that s'mores dip recipe for my daughter's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I think your blog mау bе having іnternet bгοwser сompatibіlity iѕѕues.
    Whеnevег Ι take a lοok at your blοg in Ѕafaгi,
    it looks finе howeνer when openіng in Ιnteгnet Exploгer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, great blog!

    Here is my website health insurance companies []

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you ωant to improve your fаmiliaгity only κeep viѕiting this web page and be
    updateԁ with the hottest gosѕip posted here.


    Here is mу web site - dr oz miracle garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Νo matter if somе onе seaгches for
    his essеntial thing, so he/shе neeԁs tο be аvailable
    that in dеtail, thus that thіng іs maintained οveг hеre.


    Feel free to surf to mу blog pоst: sportsbet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Мy brother recommended Ι ωould pοssibly
    like thiѕ web sitе. Hе was οnce entirеlу
    rіght. This submit aсtuаllу made my day.
    You can not belieνe sіmρly hοw а lot timе I haԁ spent for
    thiѕ infoгmation! Thanκѕ!

    my wеbsite: sportsbet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...