Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's Off to the Mountains I Go...

I am so excited I could pee my pants.  Ya, it's kinda common for me when something exciting is about to happen...LOL!

I am once again off to the Mountains for a fun-filled girls weekend of Scrapbooking!  This time, 5 of us have rented a 2 bedroom condo rather than attend the LARGE RETREAT we usually go to.  It's gonna be so much F-U-N!

Since Daddy Dave kaboshed I made my OWN mind up that flying across the country to attend the Bloggy Boot Camp in St. Louis was an unjustifiable, extravagant expense (even though I would have got to meet Becca), I have resumed my planning and preparing for 4 scrappin' retreats this year in February, June, September & November. Hey!  A mom needs something to look forward too, wouldn't you agree?!?!

And so, I am all packed and ready to hit the road in T-Minus 3 hours and counting.  Grandma & Grandpa are taking the afternoon shift and then Daddy Dave is flying solo...he's such a GREAT DAD!

Have a Wonderful Weekend Friends!!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...