Friday, February 17, 2012

VIDEO UPDATE- Doomsday/Peanut Butter Day

After my post last night (which was suppose to go live this morning), Daddy Dave informed me that he had the day off from work today (Friday) and so Doomsday...I Mean Peanut Butter Day happened this morning!

I made a short little video about the "experience" and wouldn't you know after all that concern and caution...they don't even like PEANUT BUTTER!  LOL!

 



For some reason, I couldn't add these to my video so I thought I'd post them for your viewing pleasure...they REALLY don't like Peanut Butter.  Who's kids are these anyways?!?! 
Now that I know they wont DIE, I plan to force feed offer it to them until they DO like it...LMAO!





Happy Friday Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. What the hell is fouette? Do I need to ship you some REAL peanut butter? And come on! Put some jelly on it. No one eats peanut butter DRY... on DRY toast.

    To be fair you really should do the PB&J sandwich with nice, soft bread. Go classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I AGREE with Rebecca!! My God Ging lol. Try the pb&j or you could also try a banana, pb wrap They're pretty good!! Like you said however - at least they're still here to hate PB another day..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those video's almost made me pee my pants laughing! haha! Especially the top one... you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Rebecca your toast and peanut butter didn't even look good!! Put some jam on it and stop worrying about making a mess!!!LOL
    PS loved the videos they are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAY TOO FUNNY....THEY ARE LIKE GRANDMA DO NOT LIKE PEANUT BUTTER YEAH NO P.B. KISSES ENOUGH FROM GRANDPA....

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY funny...!! Breanna doesn't like peanut butter either..never has..Peanut butter and banana sandwich YUMMY..

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Ging! You're so funny!! Kids are adorable! Btw my kids HATE pb!!?? Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO!

    Who needs peanut butter toast anyway? Everybody knows it's better in a Reese's Cup!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...