Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Without Social Media I...


Assignment:  Without Social Media I....

Would get more house cleaning done.

Would have better eye sight and less headaches.

Would get dressed more days than I spend in my PJ's.

Would drink less coffee.

Would feel more isolated.

Would have never met so many other great "mommy bloggers".

Would miss all the 'OMG!" moments.

Wouldn't be able to be kept up-to-date on every one's daily "happenings". 

Wouldn't be able to "see" my family everyday.


Wouldn't be "up" on current events!

Wouldn't have the opportunity to impose my often preposterous world view onto others.

Wouldn't laugh OR cry as much as I do.

And Most Importantly, Without Social Media I Would TOTALLY MISS...my legendary "status" and wouldn't know what to do with all my "spare time"! LMAO!

It's true!  At least in my own mind...LOL!


Go get your inspiration on...sign up with Mama Kat!



Mama’s Losin’ It
 

13 comments:

  1. :) Yes twins can be way isolating! thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! If nothing else...I love Facebook for the simple fact that I can "see" my family every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bottom line?

    You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your list! I chose this prompt too, and I found it a lot of fun. I should have added more house cleaning, because yes that definitely suffers! :)

    Stopping by from Mama Kats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect reason to keep social media around. But I so need one of those shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cleaning more would be a travesty. And yeah, since I'm sort of a big deal online, I feel you on the legendary status. Totally kidding. I'm not a big deal online or off. My social status has definitely taken a hit since high school and that is just embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Until about a year before the girls were born, we didn't even have internet access at home...I rationalized, why would I want to be on the computer at home when I'm there all day at work? If I needed something, I could just bring my work laptop home AND DIAL IN. Gasp!

    I wasn't even on Facebook until the girls were about 4 months old, and I didn't start blogging until they were a year.

    Now - as sad as I feel saying this - I can't imagine my life without blogging, at least. It definitely helps me feel more connected with the outside world, and THANK GOODNESS for my blogger friends who are in a similar life stage!!! :)

    And I'll choose to ignore the entire notion of housework in this context. No comment. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree with all of your points. Life without social media would be just plain boring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of all, I'd drink less coffee! But I can't sit down at the computer without a cup of (re-heated)joe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! As a fellow mama of twins, I too might not be able to jam pack every part of my day, and wouldn't have met so many great bloggy ladies who I admire and respect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You about summed it all up...very nicely if I must say!! :):)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...