Thursday, February 2, 2012

Raggedy Ann & Andy 2nd Birthday Celebration...PART TWO!

In case you missed the very detailed pictorial post of all the logistics of Ave & Bryce's Raggedy Ann & Andy Birthday Party this past weekend, you can "see" that HERE!

As I mentioned, they had 40 guests.  27 adults and 13 children.  I can't tell you how much it means to me that our family and friends take the time to come and celebrate these milestones with us.  It wont be long before Ave & Bryce start school and then the focus moves to "All-Kids" parties and it's not I am fearing that, I am actually looking forward to it but I will miss having all my friends there too.  I guess I could always rent out a stadium...LMAO!

Today I wanted to follow up Monday's post with a special focus on...

THE GUESTS
(I was so busy that I didn't get pictures of all the guests which is disappointing, to say the least!)


These are two of my besties Nancy (middle) and Alissa (right)
That's Alissa's husband D-E-V-O-N...he's a sweetie!

This is Reio & Colis (Colleen) our longtime friends. 

This is my good friend Tammy and her fiance Barry
On the left is my friend Rhonda's son Calvin.  Bryce absolutely adored him and Calvin is a natural with kids!
In the background is our friends Raeline & Travis' daughter Jayla...she is such a fearless, wonderful little girl!
(TWO great role models for Ave & Bryce)

Beautiful little Hannah who is my friend Amanda and her husband Mike's daughter

Lucas the little man!
(Amanda and Mike's son)

The playroom was bustling with little people and their parents!


Of course Grandma & Grampa & Auntie's and Uncle's came to celebrate!


I just want to say a very personal and heartfelt THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who came to Ave & Bryce's 2nd Birthday!  They are so lucky to have you in their lives as am I!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness! You all are so lucky to have the love and support of such a big group of friends and family!

    Total sidenote-- I love the playroom rules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking through some "stuff" last week...things I have ready to go in the girls' scrapbooks (ahem). I was so overwhelmed to read through all the many cards and letters, and see the pictures, of the many friends we have who love the girls. It takes a village, and I'm so glad to have my little "village" supporting us! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...