Friday, February 24, 2012

Saturday Songs That Make Us Sing Linky Party- 20 years from now....

Well, it's the last weekend in LOVE MONTH and I am a little sad...only because 2 months have flown right by and I really have no idea how that happened!  LOL!
I hope you enjoy the last "LOVE SONG" I picked!
Get your dancing shoes on and those singing voices ready because ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!" 
Here is just a few guidelines:

1.  Please Follow the TWO of "Us"  (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3.  Add your link to the "Playlist"
4.  We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5.  We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6.  Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it.  (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)

Just Another Mom of Twins

Daddy Dave & I should be retired in just under 20 years.  Ave & Bryce will be finishing up University (or at least they better be) and about to start their lives as adults.  20 years seems like a lifetime away but I know it's going to fly by so fast. *sigh*

Anyways, I picture "us" celebrating our 28th Anniversary and having the following song playing as we sip some cocktails on either our front porch (which is kinda tiny) or on some beach somewhere all the while celebrating what a great life we've had together and committing to making what years we have left together...the BEST ONES!



2 comments:

  1. Awww... That's really sweet, Ginger. You're right. 20 years can fly by pretty fast. I get totally freaked sometimes when I think about the fact that our daughter is going to be 30 in just a couple of years. I sure don't feel old. Well... OK. I do feel pretty ancient some days. LOL

    Oh, and don't worry. Just because it's the end of Valentine's month doesn't mean that you can't pick the mushy gushy stuff anymore. There's always room for one more love song. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are on scrapbooking vaca, but I wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I am passing along "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" on to you! I love reading your blog, and feel it's definitely well deserved!! Check out my "sweet" blog post from 2-26-12 for details =).
    Hope you are having a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...