Monday, November 28, 2011

I really...REALLY Suck at this Weight Watchers Gig!

Ok, so as a follow up to last Monday's post, (if you missed that then you can totally get caught up on my 38th year of life transformation by clicking here) I suck!  Meaning, I am to the left of the road this past week...


By Thursday of last week I had used up all my "extra points" for the week and I just couldn't seem to get through the rest of the days without going over my allotted points for the day....geeeesshhh!

The good news is that I didn't gain any weight but I totally didn't loose any either.  I have to keep reminding myself that this journey isn't about "maintaining" it's about "changing".

Anywho, I did make a commitment to post every Monday and I actually thought about avoiding it...making up some kinda of excuse why I wasn't "weighing in" but that defeats the purpose of my goal of reaching a healthy weigh and being accountable for how I get there.

I am giving it another go.  I will not give up.  I will persevere!!


Happy Healthy Eating Everyone!


4 comments:

  1. I could never do a point system myself, it was just to hard! Also remember if you added new excerises you might be gaining muscle and have lost inches. Muscle weighs more than fat. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight Watchers has always been the one thing that has worked for me. That said, I say "has always worked" meaning I haven't kept it off. I feel like most things "work" if you just DO them. But that's my problem, I never feel like doing it ;) I just had my 20th high school reunion that I have wanted to lose weight for, for like, a year. Did I? Nope. Keep up the good work, you ARE doing good work - at least you're trying, I'm not even trying!!!
    Hope you had a nice holiday! (nothing worse than WW during the holidays!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! You seem to be able to do anything you put your mind to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maintaining totally counts!

    Hang in there. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...