Friday, November 25, 2011

Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday * Christmas Edition* Blog Hop!


Are You Ready For 5 Weeks of Christmas Carolling?  Can I get a "Deck The Halls"!?!?!

ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are hosting a "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!" 

Here is how you can join in on the Christmas JOY:
1.  Please Follow the TWO of "Us"  (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3.  Add your link to the "Playlist"
4.  We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5.  We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6.  Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it.  (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)

Just Another Mom of Twins
My husband is a bit of a "Bah Humbug" kinda guy when it comes to Chirstmas...we couldn't be any different in this aspect!  I L-O-V-E Christmas & I L-O-V-E to sing Christmas Carols!
So, in an effort to get the Scrooge in my life "into" the spirit of Christmas I am posting HIS favorite Christmas Carol....Silent Night a-la Beyonce!



2 comments:

  1. Our girls are SO into Christmas music right now! I put in a few CDs when I had my little get-together a couple of weeks ago, and it's amazing how quickly they've picked up on the lyrics to a number of songs. Jingle Bells is their favorite, followed by My Two Front Teeth. It's funny, as I didn't grow up with that song, but it just stuck with them for some reason. I foresee caroling in our future! :)

    (I may try to post some video of them singing one of these Saturdays.) :)

    Oh, and my hubby is a Scrooge, too. He said we could start listening to Christmas music on December 15th. ;) Then the girls started belting Jingle Bells in the car, and he didn't know what to think. Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with men?? My hubs is a scrooge, too! Maybe the problem is I haven't played a song by Beyonce....hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...