Sunday, November 20, 2011

Spiritual Sunday- Birthday Reflections

Yesterday was my birthday.  I turned 38 years old.  I thought it was time for some random, self-reflection.


Thankful...for the two beautiful children I have been blessed with.
Home...that I have one to come too and a happy one at that.
In Love...with a man who loves me for who I am and stands by me.
Reams...of friends who support me.
Tame...are my troubles and worries compared to most.
Yes...has been the answer to so many of my prayers.

Endless...is the love I feel from my family.
Integrity...the one virtue I'd like to believe I live my life with.
Grateful...for everything but more importantly, everyone in my world.
Happy...for the most part.  I have so many reason to be & need to remember that!
Time...how much I value it now that I am older.  Life is too short to hold a grudge, have regrets and waste.

CLICK HERE to Enter My Latest Giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome list! Hope you had a fantastic birthday (and might as well keep on celebrating today, too...it's the weekend!)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, hope you got spoiled by your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you! Beautiful list of things and great idea to use your age to make it. Loving the positive message!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great Ginger! I forgot we shared a birthday! :).. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome list! Really puts things into perspective and shows how many things we all have to be thankful for!!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...