Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm Getting My Craft On!

OK, so yesterday night I clicked over to Marcia's "place" at 1,2,3 Blog only to discover it was the end of the month already and time for our Virtual Craft Day Link Up....where did the time go?!?!?!


I spent the good part of an hour before I finally fell asleep thinking about what I had "crafted" this month. As I drifted off, I remembered that I attended a fabulous Scrapbooking Weekend away so I would surely have something to "show" BUT this morning a light bulb went off...I've got something even better!!

In preparation for our upcoming Twins, Triples & More Christmas party, the kids and I have been VERY busy "creating" the samples of the crafts the kids will be doing this year.

I proudly present one of these...

Reindeer Handprint Ornaments
(I got the idea from Pinterest, I just "tweaked" it a little!)

These will look so cute on the tree and fun to see how much they grow next year!


Trace hand on brown construction paper and cut out.

Turn handprint over so you can't see any trace lines.
Add googly eyes, red nose & a bow (for girls)
Add name, age and year  (Mommy left her age off but I put the kids age on theirs)
Punch a hole in one of the fingers & attach ribbon....DONE!

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!

Don't Forget...Our Christmas Carolling Blog Hop Goes LIVE at 7:00pm (MST) Tonight!

CLICK HERE to Get All The Details of How to Join In...See You There!

3 comments:

  1. That is super cute...especially for my kiddos who live making turkeys all year long!!! Hope you had a great Turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable!!! I love handmade ornaments, too. My mom kept some that I made growing up, and hung them on the tree every year. When I was in middle school, I remember thinking how terrible they were...but I love them now! ;)

    And I'm impressed you were able to trace your kiddos' hands! My girls won't stand for it! I was lucky to get a decent hand print (in finger paint) this year. Guess I could trace an outline of it, huh? Hey, good idea, Mandy! HA!!!

    Can you tell I'm full of turkey and feisty? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are totally fun! What a great idea! And so crafty =). You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...