Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who Wants To Come Carolling With Us? Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la....




I know!  I know! My American Bloggy Buds haven't even past Thanksgiving yet... by the way,  Happy Upcoming Thanksgiving!!

But I wanted to make sure we gave you "proper notice" to be able to join in on the Carolling Fun Ahead and since us Canucks have long since celebrated Thanksgiving...we'll, I've had some time on my hands...LOL!

As you may or may not know, Becca over at Because I'm the Mommy and I have been singing our hearts out for the last several months on Saturdays. We have decide that for the following 5 weeks we are going to be singing our favorite Christmas Carols & Hop from Blog to Blog...How F-U-N!!

YOU are Cordially Invited to "Meet Up" with us on Saturdays  to go Carolling on Our BLOG HOP ! (or on Friday evenings if you just can't wait).

When- Saturdays: Nov 26th, Dec 3rd, Dec 10th, Dec 17th & Dec 24th
Where- (not) Just Another Mom of Twins OR over at  Because I'm the
Mommy
Time:  I go live 7pm (MST) on Friday nights...join us anytime after that!

Please Feel Free to Invite Your Bloggy Peeps to Come Sing & Blog Hop Along Too...The More the Merrier!!

Could there be a more festive way to start the Christmas season off? Could there? I didn't think so either...LOL! (Hence why I am so excited for you to join in!)

Check back here Saturday (or Friday night if you want to start the Carolling earlier)! We can't wait to hear what Christmas Songs gets your jolly-on!

(Hey! While you are sitting there thinking of what song you are gonna sing this Saturday...CLICK HERE & enter my recent Giveaway!)

4 comments:

  1. me me me...but too far :( sob sobs...pls take video and post it up after Christmas ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I can't wait to have a reason to sing Christmas carols...people look at me funny when I sing Jongle Bells in July ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me what you are "singing" this weekend, we think too much alike... I have a feeling I picked the same song as you. Oh and I don't sing, everyone gets that right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...