Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday Link Up!

Tomorrow is December 1st!!!  (Just in case you didn't know....LOL)

With Christmas Only 25 Days Away, You Likely Fall Into One of TWO Categories Regrading How You Are Feeling Right Now...Elated or Stressed!

They Say a Picture Says a Thousand Words. So, Tell Me Which Picture Below Depicts How You Are Feeling About Christmas Being Just Around the Corner...


Elated- CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!  CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!  WOO HOO!!


Stressed- WHAT?!?! CHRISTMAS IS COMING?!?!?!? 
I'm a total Basket Case!!

I Would LOVE to See Your Wordless, Wordful or Whatever Wednesday Post...Link On Up!

Oh By The Way....this is the last day to ENTER my Latest Giveaway!!!  Low Entries so your chance are WAY GOOD!

21 comments:

  1. Uh oh...Daddy Dave's "scrooge-ness" hasn't taken hold of the little man already, has it??? ;)

    Still, precious pictures of both your babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL MANDY! He IS VERY much like daddy...oh-oh! At least Ave is more like me...

    Mitch...is that Mitch Gagne?

    I'm excited too Tammi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited! I love that first picture, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that is too cute and funny, I had to laugh at the basket case. So excited for Christmas. We have our Advent calendar ready to go.
    Don't miss 25 Days of Christmas, a blogshare hosted by Parga's Junkyard and 23 other blogs, bringing lots of fun and informative posts for the holiday. My Advent calendar post will be up Dec 1st. Hope you can stop by.
    www.totsandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm kinda in between the two emotions. It depends what day it is I think. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ELATED!

    although both of those pictures are adorable--I'd be happy to choose either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, BASKET CASE, totally!!! Every darn year :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures! Love her smile and all her teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love christmas, so I'd go with the first one. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, your twins are so cute!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'm the second one! Haha!

    Great post :) Thanks for hosting the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!!! That's just brilliant!! I love love love it :)

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up at Africa's Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE Christmas but I'm a little stressed. We are getting a "real" tree this year and I'm afraid it will die long before Christmas arrives. Nothing like having a giant match in your living room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm 50% with Ave and 50% with Bryce...lol Love the pics and miss them bunches! xoxo
    COLIS

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are adorable! I fall into the basket case category!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...