Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm winning this battle against the bulge! One of my readers is WINNING too...is it YOU?

I am so happy to report that I managed to stay on track with Weight Watchers this week (Ok, with the exception of Sunday...HEY!  It was Little Christmas...LOL!) and my reward?  I am DOWN 3 POUNDS...WOOT WOOT!


It wasn't that hard and I still got to have my Red Wine so, I am happy...VERY HAPPY!

Thank you so much for all your words of encouragement last week friends...you really got me motivated to give this a serious effort and I did!  I am slowly but surely WINNING the war against the bulge!

I am not the only one winning today...


CONGRATULATIONS to LISA.W. who WON my recent Giveaway!  I hope you enjoy the Sibu Beauty Daytime Facial Cream as much as I do...I swear my skin is looking younger! ;)

A BIG thank you to everyone who entered to win...stay tuned for more Giveaways in the New Year!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss. If only we could lose weight as easy as we gain it. Ahhh dare to dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting WW on Thursday, chica! We'll do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Ging!! Woo Hoo!! Very proud of you! Karen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 3 pounds is awesome!!! You go girl! You are rocking the Weight Watchers diet...you can SO do this! Go Ginger Go Ginger Go Go Go Ginger (doing a little dance for you while typing of course) =).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...