Friday, December 30, 2011

Songs That Make Us SIng Saturday Blog Hop! Happy New Year....



The Countdown to 2012 is ON!  Can You Believe Another Year has Come and Gone...WOW! 

We can't stop the hands of time so we might as well S-I-N-G!

ME, Ginger of Just Another Mom of Twins and Becca of Because I'm the Mommy are starting our regular "Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday Blog Hop!!" 

If you'd like to join in and we would LOVE you too, here is how you can do that:

1.  Please Follow the TWO of "Us"  (we're so much more than just songs...LOL) If you're a new follower please leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
2. Pick A Song...any song that makes you wanna sing! Old-New-Country-Pop-Punk...anything goes. (Let's try to keep it family friendly if we can...LOL) If you want, tell us why the song makes you wanna SING!
3.  Add your link to the "Playlist"
4.  We'd REALLY like you to copy the Linky Code (just click on "get the code") in to your post so your blogger buds can join in on the fun or link back to the both of us so they can at least "find" the party, but you don't have to.
5.  We'd love to see the video of your song (which can easily be shared via youtube.com) but if you just wanna list your favorite song of the day, we're "cool" with that too!
6.  Hey, and don't forget to grab our button while you are at it.  (BCIMommy still likes it cause she thinks it sounds dirty. *teehee*)

Just Another Mom of Twins

What's a better way to "RING" in the new year than with a song that speaks to how all "good" things in my life have come to be.  More specifically...Ave & Bryce!  (I hope you enjoy my very first "Picture- Music Video" set to a really catchy tune!)


Sometimes we all "Get A Feeling" and I've got a GREAT Feelin' about 2012 for ME & YOU!



3 comments:

  1. Luurrvvve the video! You did a great job, Ginger! I caught myself grinning from ear to ear through the whole thing! :~)

    I've never been brave enough to try to put one together, but I'm thinking I might just give it a shot one of these days. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful family with us.

    Wishing you an Outstanding New Year!

    Mary
    (Mrs B)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I know this was supposed to be a happy song, but I found myself tearing up! Happy tears, of course!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...