Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Top 5 Celebrities I'd Marry (If I Hadn't Already "Ball n' Chained" Myself to Daddy Dave!)

I am linking up with Mama Kat for her Pretty Much World Famous Writer's Workshop!

Assignment- If you HAD to marry a celebrity...who would make your top five list and why? (Let's just pretend you're not actually already married mkay?)

This one is hard for me.  I have never been a celebrity crazed commoner.  I have always been way to proud modest to allow myself to daydream of life with a celebrity.  In high school, I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with Cory Haim and I just never understood the infatuation and the insane thoughts she would actually vocalize when she'd go on and on and on about meeting him "someday" and how he would fall madly, deeply in love with her.  I mean seriously...was she for real?? 

Yes. She. Was.  I am sure it was a normal part of adolescence for her to have these delusional thoughts wonder through that space between her ears but I always wanted to tell her to "Get a grip!". If she wasn't such an "unstable" teenage gal, I might have saved her the embarrassment and told her that.  But I didn't want to risk my life.  So, I didn't.  Was I a terrible friend?  Perhaps.  But,  I am still alive to tell the tale and I am sure she is still imagining life with a celebrity.  (Just not Cory Haim I'm sure (R.I.P.).  OK, I'm NOT sure because she really was that "unstable"...kid you not!)

Anywho.  I thought I would allow myself a moment of  "fantasy" today and share with you the TOP 5 CELEBRITIES I would exchange vows with and forever devote the rest of my life too. (That is of course, if I hadn't already committed myself to Daddy Dave.) 


These are listed in no particular order of preference or delusion...
 
Shawn Micheals- There was a time in my early 20's that I was addicted to WWF.  You couldn't get a hold of me on Monday nights if your life depended on it.  I know....embarrassing.  But a small part of this BIG heart of mine still "beats" for the Heartbreak Kid.  Besides, he throws around 200 plus pound men like they are toothpicks so, I'd be a "cakewalk"!  LMAO!

Chris Farley-Oh Christopher!  My poor Christopher.  I still remember where I was the moment the news was announced about your untimely demise (Shopping at the Buck-Or-Two in my hometown of Timmins, ON).  If ever I felt a moment of sadness for the "loss" of someone I had never met, it was for you my "funnyman".  You will always hold a special place in my heart.

Kevin James-  What can I say?  I love a man in uniform.  Cutie-patootie Kevin wears the UPS, Mall Cop and Fireman "digs" like no other. Grrrrrr!!! (Ummmmm...That's my cougar-call in case you didn't know.  LMAO!)

Will.I.Am-  Only because I totally think that having the last name I.Am, would be super-dooper cool.  Am.I right?  No Ginger.I.Am(I.Am F-U-N-N-Y! Right?)

Fergie- And no, I am not talking about the Duchess of York.  I am talking about the Fergilicious, Fergie. You know the one with the lady lumps?!?!?!  Yup.  She's my "girl crush" and I ain't afraid to admit it.

 
So there you have it...my delusional list of celebrity married bliss!

(If you are not a WWF Superstar, a chubby, funny guy or a member or the Black Eyed Peas ...you just don't make my "short list", actually my ONLY LIST, of celebrities I would marry!  Sorry 'bout that. LOL!)
Are you a member of this FABULOUS weekly workshop?  If not, you should totally go sign up...

12 comments:

  1. Wow--a very eclectic list! I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a guy with a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loves me some Kevin James too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! I had a girl crush too! Gwen Stefani, YUMM!!! And Kevin James would totally be my "big daddy." :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only have one... Joel McHale. He makes me laugh. And he's not too hard on the eyes either. My girl crush would be Shakira. But pink album, spanish singing Shakira. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have a girl crush on Fergie. I could do this list easier if I thought to include my girl crushes. That's an interesting list to be sure! LOL.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm watching some Kevin James on tv right now as I was reading this :p He is quite the cutie. I could also get on board with your Fergie love.
    My ex's name is William. We've made a lot of Will.I.Am jokes in our time. Especially since he didn't realize at first that Will.I.Am was just William haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! Hmmm I could spend some time with Mark Wahlberg after watching the fighter last night!! Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...